Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vector art >> vector letter A

VECTOR ART | VECTOR LETTER A | RETRO DESIGN | RETRO GRAPHIC DESIGN

vector art letter,vector letter a


 Vector art >> vector letter A

 I get a lot of questions about the another file formats, and so I figure I can carry out it one after another. I guess to start the discussion, we should actually go from the basic principle. There are 2 types of art files, vector files and bitmap or raster files. Illustrator and Corel are the most popular vector art programs. Vector art is mathematical, it is geometrical definitions of the projects, which allows for those file to be infinitely scalable. Bitmap, or raster images are grids, and each straight in the grid is defined by a color. You are able to easily turn any vector file into a raster file, but getting back is many more difficult.
you need to looking more retro vector art?or just comment my blog..thanks dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment